Applications for Chapter Booths
Chapter guidelines for show participation
- All chapters are eligible to apply for a chapter booth at any Guild event
- Applications are accepted based on space availability after first show selection
- We require 3 members per 10′x10′ booth space or 5 members per 10′x20′ space
- Maximum booth size for a chapter is 10′x20′ (Rittenhouse is 10′x10′)
- The $25 application fee is waived*
- Chapters may request an additional 5′x10′ space free of charge**
- Payment is due in full to reserve a space
- As of 90 days prior to the event, if a category is full in the show, say pottery, only one potter can display in a chapter booth.
- A lead person in the chapter (usually a standards person or appointed by the president) is responsible for making sure each participant is vetted for inclusion in the booth
- Chapter booth participants must adhere to the Guild’s standards for displayed work
- Chapter should make arrangements to bring only ONE vehicle during loadin & loadout assignments
- new One image (photo or CD) of each person’s work needs to be submitted for internal review.
- new A current list of participating members must be provide to the Guild 90 days in advance of the applicable event. Additional names may be provided as received.
- Any questions? Call Nick at 717-431-8706.
*check the ‘application fee’ box while submitting the online application, but do not send those funds with your check payment.
**the applying chapter must request the extra space in the special requests field of the application. And must have enough members to fill the additional space based on the ratio of 3 per 10′x10′. Booth size restrictions at the Philadelphia show prevent us from offering extra space above a standard 10′x10′