After years of searching, we are delighted to announce that the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen is signing an agreement with a well-respected national company to provide health and other insurances to all of our members! This national group, Association Health Programs (AHP), works only with top-notch insurance companies to get you the very competitive rates you want.
Here are the quick facts:
- AHP works with 180 national organizations & serves 2.5 million people.
- AHP works with all “A-rated” health insurance companies nationwide, for instance: Blue Cross, Aetna, United Health Care, Assurant, etc.
- AHP places Guild members within their giant network of insurers. This means coverage accepted in your neighborhood, by doctors & hospitals you know.
- All 1,400 Guild members in 33 states could be eligible!
- AHP offers a 100% guarantee:
- If you are insurable, they will find you the lowest costs.
- If you have pre-existing conditions, they will research & try to find you the best coverage.
- When you renew annually, they will analyze your coverage first & find you the lowest costs.
- You cannot be cancelled—unless you stop paying your health premium or your Guild membership.
- You do not need a health exam to qualify.
- Your policy will be based on what you request, your age & your current health.
- Some states have very complex insurance laws. Pennsylvania is one of the most restrictive states, but a few others are also complicated: Maine, Ohio, Florida, Rhode Island… the laws vary a great deal per state. If you have pre-existing conditions, you already know how tough this can be. But AHP promises to do their best on your behalf.
- All of your contact with AHP is confidential. The Guild will know only the final result–that you are a participant. Nothing else.
- You must be a current Guild member to begin. ALL levels of Guild members are eligible to apply for coverage.
- You will need your Guild “membership #” to contact AHP. This number will be on your new 2011 membership card.
- AHP contact information will be sent with your membership card.
- Your coverage could begin as soon as you and AHP can make that happen.
- You must send a 1-page info sheet to AHP for your rates. The Guild does not have rates at the office.