show off your business with the Guild
You have an event, workshop or show coming up and you’re looking to reach interested craft-makers. Or maybe you have some equipment you’d like to sell. Well, the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen is made up of over 1500 craftsmen, fine artists and craft-lovers. Where do you start? There’s a couple ways to reach our membership.
Three Distinct Way To Advertise & Reach Our Members
Add a short listing in our monthly emails to our membership. Our member email list is roughly 1100 names and goes out the first Wednesday of each month. The same listing also goes to our 7,000+ patron subscription list. The deadline to submit items is the prior Friday at noon.
Rates (listings are sent once)
- Non-member rate is $20 per month placement
- Member rate is $10 per month placement
Chapters receive one listing per year free. Additional listings are purchased at member rate
- A small 50 pixel x 50 pixel images may be included for an additional $10 charge.
- 4 lines of text (1st line is title, 2nd & 3rd line is description, 4th line is contact info)
- Each line may include up to 15 words for a total of 60 words
- May show, Philadelphia: April 1
- June show, Lancaster: May 1
- July show, Wilmington: June 1
- October show, Philadelphia: September 1
- $95 – 2.5″ x 2.5″ square
- $150 – 5.25″ x 2.5″ vertical or horizontal
- $225 – 5.25″ x 4″
- $275 – 5.25″ x 5.25″ square
- $400 – 5.25″ x 8.25″
- $750 – back cover (5.25″ x 8.25″)