A website is essential to running your business.
We can provide you an affordable website from an organization and staff you trust. Website design can easily run over $1,000 for just the design.
With our website designs, you’re in control over your content: make edits, change your schedule and add images to your gallery on the fly from any computer with an internet connection.
The quick facts
Content Management: It means we’re giving you the tools to be in control of your website’s content through a pre-installed WordPress platform. Edit your pages whenever.
Customizable Pages: Up to 6 initial pages (plus an optional blog page) can be titled whatever you’d like. By default, these are the pages we’ll set up for you:
Homepage/Main: You can include whatever you’d like on the homepage. By default, we’ll add one dramatic image and as much text as you’d like. example >
Gallery: We now allow an unlimited number of images on the gallery page. They are formatted as large thumbnails that can be clicked into larger images. You can add descriptions, captions and more. example >
Where to Find: Post your show schedule, studio tour, open house, and gallery locations. You can add images or video. example >
About: We will post your contact information on this page. Perhaps you’d like to share your bio, artist statement or brief resume. Professional associations may be linked on this page. You could add images or video if you choose. example >
Contact: Contact form that will allow visitors to your site to send a message to you without ever leaving your site.
Blog (optional): If you have an existing blog and a separate website, why not put them together and maintain them both in one place? Ask for details.
If you’d like additional pages. we can do that too. It costs only $25 per page for initial setup and doesn’t increase your annual rate.
Footer: This is where we’ll place your business’ description, contact information and social media links. It’s customizable and will appear at the bottom of every page, so visitors never need to hunt through your site for important information.
Contact: Dave Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!
How much does it cost?
- First-time set-up $600
- Annual Maintenance fee $185
The Guild’s Basic website offers your choice of five themes and all of the following features:
- WordPress installation that allows the member to edit pages
- Homepage with slider feature to show up to 5 different slides
- Where to Find page, listing shows and galleries
- About page
- Gallery of images, opening in a lightbox with captions
- Contact Page with form which will allow visitors to send an email message without leaving the site
- Optional blog
- Footer on every page where contact info, About Me and social media links reside
- Mobile friendly web design
- Automatic database backups
- Managed site security
- 2 hours of maintenance support each year *additional technical support $60/hr
- First-time set-up $600
- Annual Maintenance fee $285
- All the benefits of a Basic website, plus 4 extra hours of maintenance throughout the year *additional technical support $60/hr
First-time set-up $850
- Initial Annual Maintenance fee $200
- Monthly Shopify subscription required (subscriptions start at $29/month)
What the Guild offers with a Shopify website
The Guild’s Shopify website offers your choice of two themes with all of the features of the Basic Website as well the following:
- Integrated commerce
- Setup for up to 25 products, with product variations (size, style variations)
- Shipping calculated as a percentage of the total sale
- No fees for transactions when using Shopify Payment Gateway
- Credit card processing for Visa, MasterCard, and Amex at 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction
- PCI Compliant e-commerce system
- Shopify Mobile App to manage store and accept payments on iPad, iPhone, and Android
- Shopify POS App to use your iPad or iPhone as a Point of Sale system- the POS app is not yet available for Android
More About The Guild
Office hours: Tuesday-Friday, 9-5 pm
Guild Store hours: Tuesday-Saturday, 10-5 pm. Open until 9 pm on First Fridays.
Guild events, education
Carol “Burd” Kerchner
Fine Craft Fair Manager