How to Renew Your Membership
If you received an email stating that it’s time to renew your PA Guild of Craftsmen membership, please follow the instructions provided below.
- Login to your new account on our website.
- If you do not know your login information, please use the forgot password link on the login page to set up a new password. Your username is the email address you used when you signed up for your membership. If you do not remember your email address, please contact us by phone and we will help you find the email address or add a new one.
- Upon logging in you will be directed to the My Account page. In the My Account Menu, click on Orders.
- On the Orders page, click the Pay button next to the Renewal Order.
- Follow the steps provided to make your payment securely using PayPal. Once your payment is made, you will be instantly enrolled in our automatic renewal process.
- If you do not want to be enrolled in automatic renewals, or you want to pay by check, please contact the Guild and we will send you a paper invoice with instructions on how to make your payment
If you have any questions please call the office at 717-431-8706 and we will be happy to assist you.